Video Compression for Flash, Apple Devices and Html5 by Jan L Ozer (Paperback / softback, 2011)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $87.35+ postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by booktopia_australia
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $30.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.02
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
About this product
- DescriptionVideo Compression for Flash, Apple Devices and HTML5 is a professional reference for producers seeking to distribute video over the Internet and to mobile devices particularly Apple iDevices. In this book, you will learn: *The fundamentals of video streaming and compression, including adaptive streaming *H.264 encoding parameters for a range of streaming encoders, including Apple Compressor, Adobe Media Encoder, Sorenson Squeeze, Telestream Episode Pro and Rhozet Carbon Coder *The resolutions and data rates used by prominent US and European media, B2B and B2C sites, so you can configure your streaming video accordingly *How to encode for iTunes distribution to iDevices from iPods to the iPad 2 *How to encode for Android, webOS, BlackBerry and Windows Phone 7 devices *The critical differences between the key adaptive streaming techlogies including HTTP Live Streaming, Dynamic Streaming and Smooth Streaming;and how to encode for distribution via these techniques *How to choose a UGC site for distributing your video, and how to upload and embed video into your website *The key alternatives for producing live streaming video, and the various options for webcasting hardware and software and third-party live streaming service providers *How to accelerate video encoding on multiple-core workstations and LAN clusters *Which streaming file analysis tools provide the most important feedback. About the Author: Jan Ozer has produced and encoded video since the CD-ROM days (1992) and has taught courses in video and streaming production since 1994 most recently at StreamingMedia Seminars in New York, San Jose, Los Angeles and London, and for private organizations like Cisco, Lockheed and Johns Hopkins University. Jan was named a StreamingMedia All Star in 2010. Jan is a contributing editor of StreamingMedia Magazine and EventDV and blogs for AV Techlogy Magazine. He has has written or co-authored 14 books on digital video related topics. Jan shoots, edits and produces DVDs, live webcasts and streaming media for concerts, ballets and other events. He also produces training videos for local artisans, as well as screencam presentations for multiple organizations, including Roxio, StreamingMedia Magazine, OnlineVideo.net and EventDV. He blogs at streaminglearningcenter.com.
- Author(s)Jan L Ozer
- PublisherDoceo Publishing
- Date of Publication02/05/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDoceo Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight472 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.