All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionReaders will learn what it takes to succeed as a video game designer. The book also explains the necessary educational steps, useful character traits, potential hazards, and daily job tasks related to this career. Sidebars include thought-provoking trivia. Questions in the backmatter ask for text-dependent analysis. Photos, a glossary, and additional resources are included.
- Author(s)Kevin Cunningham
- PublisherCherry Lake Publishing
- Date of Publication01/08/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Series Title21st Century Skills Library: Cool Steam Careers
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCherry Lake Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight113 g
- Width180 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.