Video Nation: A DIY Guide to Planning, Shooting, and Sharing Great Video from USA Today's Talking Tech Host by Jefferson Graham (Paperback, 2012)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $43.23Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by oodals
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $20.93+ AU $25.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA DIY guide to planning, shooting, and sharing great video from USA Today Talking Tech host All kinds of people are creating video for the web: bloggers, small business owners, web show hosts, and corporate marketing departments, to name just a few. How do the best videos get made and go viral? What secrets lie behind them? In Video Nation you'll learn everything you need to make great-looking video for YouTube, Facebook or your blog-from one of the top experts around! Jefferson Graham, host of USA Today's Talking Tech and Talking Your Tech, takes you skillfully through the art of video creation and distribution. And you'll have a lot of fun along the way. You'll learn what equipment you need to get started--from bare bones to wish list state-of-the-art great. You'll get the skinny on sound and lighting. You'll learn how to properly set up for and shoot an interview. You'll even get to take your video to the next level by using multiple cameras as they do on TV. You'll also find 30 downloadable video lessons so you see the concepts from the book in action, including how to make a great video on an iPhone, lighting techniques, simple editing techniques, and much more. To access the videos go to www.peachpit.com/videonation and click register your product. Here are just a few things you'll find in Video Nation: * tips on developing fresh new ways to promote your business or yourself * a guide to the tools available for a one-man band production, including advice on shooting with DSLRs, point-and-shoot cameras, and iPhones * best techniques for setting up, preparing questions for, and interviewing a subject from a video producer who has interviewed everyone from comedian Jeff Dunham and the late Steve Jobs to Kermit the Frog * detailed descriptions of working with sound and lighting for a variety of indoor and outdoor scenarios * step-by-step coverage of using editing programs such as Apple iMovie, Adobe Premiere Elements, and Final Cut Pro X * a guide to uploading your video to YouTube, create a channel, market your video with Twitter and Facebook, and earn thousands of dollars a year from your efforts via the YouTube Partner program * and much more!
- Author BiographyJefferson Graham is a long-time technology reporter for USA Today, and host, producer and editor of the USA Today Talking Tech and Talking Your Tech video shows, which features interviews with tech newsmakers and reviews of the latest gadgets and gizmos. Tech guests have included celebrities such as Carson Daly, Selena Gomez and Valerie Bertinelli; tech stars like Zynga CEO Mark Pincus and Pandora's Tim Westergren; and YouTube breakouts iJustine and the Annoying Orange himself, Dane Boedigheimer. All the shows are produced professionally on the same DIY budgets described in this book. Graham is the author of nine books and is also an accomplished Manhattan Beach-based portrait photographer, videographer, and jazz guitarist.
- Author(s)Jefferson Graham
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication06/07/2012
- SubjectComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Place of PublicationBerkeley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPeachpit Press Publications
- Out-of-print date09/02/2016
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight508 g
- Width188 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and DVD-ROM
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.65New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.80Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.36
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.