Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.85Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionVideo Over IP gives you everything you need to kw to choose from among the many ways of transferring your video over a network. The information is presented in an easy to read format, with comparison charts provided to help you understand the benefits and drawbacks of different techlogies for a variety of practical applications. This new edition is expanded to fully cover HD and wireless techlogies and new case studies. Whether your background is video, networking, broadcast, or telecommunications, you will benefit from the breadth of coverage that this book provides. Real-life application examples give readers successful examples of a variety of Video over IP networks that are up and running today.
- Author BiographyWes Simpson is President of Telecom Product Consulting, an independent consulting firm that focuses on video and telecommunications products. He has more than 25 years experience in the design, development and marketing of products for telecommunication applications. He is a frequent speaker at industry events such as IBC, NAB and VidTrans and is author of the book Video Over IP. Wes was a founding member of the Video Services Forum.
- Author(s)Wes Simpson
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication12/09/2008
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFocal Press
- Content NoteApprox. 120 illustrations
- Weight929 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.