Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.51
About this product
- DescriptionThe second edition of Video Production has been thoroughly revised to include a new chapter on Multimedia Production apart from a score of new topics combined with new images and anecdotes. Beginning with creating an understanding of visual grammar for video production, the book goes on to discuss the parts of a video camera, the roles of the personnel involved, and the three phases of video production-pre-production, production, and post-production. It moves from the conceptual to the practical-discussing in detail scriptwriting, lighting, sound, and editing; single-camera and multi-camera production processes; and the techniques involved in electronic news gathering and electronic field production. Video and broadcast techlogy and the various delivery options available in India and abroad are also discussed in detail.
- Author BiographyVasuki Belavadi is Associate Professor and Faculty Fellow, Unesco Chair on Community Media, Department of Communication, University of Hyderabad. He has also worked with the Manipal Institute of Communication and Tezpur University since 2000. he has worked for Eenadu Television and for several newspapers including Newstime, Deccan Herald, Indian Express, and Andolana.
- Author(s)Vasuki Belavadi
- PublisherOUP India
- Date of Publication20/06/2013
- SubjectFilm, TV & Radio
- Place of PublicationNew Delhi
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintOUP India
- Content Note175 images
- Weight670 g
- Width186 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.