All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $78.84Trending at AU $111.00
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $40.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.96
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.41
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.98
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.29
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.03
About this product
- DescriptionStep into the Austrian capital city of Vienna in all its imperial grandeur with the help of this genuinely pocket-sized, pop-up map. Small in size yet big on detail, this compact, dependable, Vienna city map will ensure you don't miss a thing. * Includes 2 PopOut maps - a detailed street map of central Vienna as well as an overview map of greater Vienna * Additional maps of Schonbrunn Palace and the Vienna U-bahn & S-bahn (metro)are also included * Handy, self-folding, tourist map is small eugh to fit in your pocket yet offers extensive coverage of the city in an easy-to-use format * Thorough street index is also featured and cross-referenced to the map so you can easily find your destination * Hotels, restaurants, stores and attractions are all included on the map Ideal to pop in a pocket or bag for quick reference while exploring this glorious city.
- Author BiographyPopOut is the unique, genuinely pocket-sized map which features our patented PopOut fold. It is this innovative design that allows our precise, easy to follow cartography to be right in your hand when you need it most. Moreover, the origami fold means you can do away with that awkward, oversized map, making it a compact and discreet reference tool that doesn't shout 'tourist alert'! PopOut was founded in 1993. Having spotted a need to cure what he calls 'Map Stress Syndrome' after watching numerous tourists around the City of Bath, England, battling with oversized maps, founder Derek Dacey recalled the invaluable miniature charts he used during his days as a commercial pilot. Aiming to bring this level of usability to the city map market, a small team of designers was recruited to realise what would soon become the PopOut. 1993 saw the release of the first ever PopOut Map Bath, which was sold in the gift and souvenir trade across the city. Hot on the heels of this initial success, a research trip to the USA culminated in a redesigned layout, combining strong photo images, high quality printing and laminated covers - standards which are still adhered to today. That research trip also saw the birth of the first US destinations covered in the PopOut range - Boston, NYC, Philadelphia and Washington DC. Launched in the new style in the US they enjoyed instant success in the gift and souvenir trade. Today, PopOut produces over 100 titles for major destinations and is loved by travellers the world over.
- PublisherCompass Maps
- Date of Publication24/04/2013
- FormatSheet map, folded
- SubjectStreet Maps & City Plans
- Series TitlePopOut Maps
- Place of PublicationBath
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPopOut Maps
- Out-of-print date16/04/2016
- Weight36 g
- Width130 mm
- Height95 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.