All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor advice you can trust, look further than Marco Polo. The Vietnam Marco Polo Spiral Guide is a compact travel guide for people who have little time to prepare for a trip, don't want to miss anything, like to be inspired by great ideas for exciting days out and love all things ultra-practical and easy to use. Visit a temple, relax and enjoy a coffee - Vietnamese style, join the locals who are up and about early in the morning or experience the delicacies served up at the night markets. Vietnam awaits! Inside the Vietnam Marco Polo Spiral Guide:Top 10 sights: From the top down to make it easy to prioritise! That Vietnam Feeling: Experience the country's unique flair and find out what makes it tick - just like the Vietnamese themselves.Don't miss: Each chapter highlights the absolute must-sees for each area and what to do at your leisure if time permits. Chapters: Ho Chi Minh City, Mekong Delta, South Coast & Highlands, Central Region, Hai, The North. Organised by area; each chapter explores the most important and interesting sights. Restaurant recommendations, the best shopping streets and the hottest places to go for a night out are listed at the end of each chapter.Perfectly planned itineraries for each area including the best places to eat and drink along the way, each with its own map, make exploring easy and stress-free! Simply decide whether you want to travel on foot, by bike, car or public transport for Perfect Days in Vietnam! Suggested walks include: Saigon's Chinatown, Climbing the Marble Mountains near Da Nang, From Sa Pa to the Red Dao of Ta Van and Hiking to the summit of Langbiang.Coverage of Saigon's Old French Quarter, Cu Chi Tunnels, Phu Quoc, My Tho, Cai Rang, Cai Be, Sa Dec, Can Tho, Chau Doc, Phan Thiet, Mui Ne, Hoi An, Hue and much more. Street Atlas & pull out map: The best of both worlds! Some people prefer an atlas while others prefer a separate map - Marco Polo Spiral Guides have both! The separate, fully indexed pull-out map is handily placed in a high-quality plastic wallet at the back of the guide, which can also be used as a storage pocket.Top 10 reasons to come back: For those undecided about a return visit...there is a list of Top 10 reasons to come back again!
- Author BiographyMarco Polo Travel Publishing offers a wide range of high quality cartographic products and travel guides. Marco Polo Pocket Guides are known for their handy, compact format and Insider Tips. Our Travel Handbooks are the first to include infographics and our Spiral Guides feature unique lay-flat spiral binding. Marco Polo Maps are famous for the high quality of cartography in their Country, City and Holiday Maps.
- PublisherMAIRDUMONT GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication28/09/2016
- FormatSpiral bound
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationOstfildern
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintMAIRDUMONT GmbH & Co. KG
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $126.09New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.71New
- AU $93.44Used
- AU $101.53New
- AU $78.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.05
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $89.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.49
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.27
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.17
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.86
- AU $22.63Trending at AU $23.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.