All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
- AU $37.14Free postage
- AU $41.66Free postage
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- Description* Elaborate, colourful, and often comical se art inspired by Sixties and Seventies pop culture, music, cartoons and comics, psychedelia, and politics, as well as sex and booze *Features Hueys, Chioks, and more *Artwork captures a slice of the Vietnam experience and will appeal to Vietnam officianados, modellers, and avaition enthusiaists Carrying on from the bomber artwork of the Second World war, Vietnam War Helicopter Art: U.S. Army Rotor Aircraft shows in full colour the huge range of artwork from the traditional unit markings right the way through to scantily clad women. Author John Brennan brings his experience as a Vietnam veteran of the 114th Assault Helicopter Company to add authority to the contents, including anecdotes such as that of a helicopter called the Strawberry Bitch which had to have the name changed to Strawberry Blonde as it was thought inappropriate to use rude words...
- Author BiographyJohn Brennan, a Vietnam veteran of the 114th Assault Helicopter Company, is also the author of U.S. Army Helicopter Names in Vietnam. He lives in San Lorenzo, California.
- Author(s)John Brennan
- PublisherStackpole Books
- Date of Publication15/10/2012
- SubjectMilitary History
- Series TitleStackpole Military Photo Series
- Place of PublicationMechanicsburg
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStackpole Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations, black & white halftones, colour illustrations
- Weight757 g
- Width254 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.