All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBuzzing cities, world-class cuisine, dramatic landscapes, and welcoming locals give Vietnam a distinct character and have made the country increasingly popular with American travelers. From Ho Chi Minh City and the Mekong Delta to the capital city of Hai and the rthern highlands, Fodor's revitalized new edition has the essential coverage of Southeast Asia's most dynamic nation.
- Author(s)Fodor's Travel Guides
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication22/09/2015
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2016
- ImprintFodor's Travel Publications Inc.,U.S.
- Weight454 g
- Width132 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $191.05New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.93New
- AU $93.61Used
- AU $93.61New
- AU $101.72New
- AU $81.15New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.20
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.36
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $74.31
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $109.06
- AU $22.66Trending at AU $23.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.