All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.74Trending at AU $29.51
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $32.57
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.75
- AU $12.95Trending at AU $14.89
- AU $11.16Trending at AU $15.69
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $11.55Trending at AU $11.73
About this product
- DescriptionIt's 1969 and Davey lives to surf with his older brother Tom and listen to the latest hits. Davey's most cherished goal is to win the inaugural Newcastle Under-14 Surf Championship planned for May 1970 with his best friends John and Pete. But then Tom is drafted into the army and sent to Vietnam and everything changes.
- Author(s)Deborah Challinor
- PublisherScholastic Australia
- Date of Publication01/07/2015
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleMy Australian Story
- Place of PublicationLindfield
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintScholastic Australia
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.