All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book looks at Vietnamese, and examines where it is spoken, who speaks it, what alphabet the language is written in, and other interesting facts. The book also includes introductions on how to say key phrases in Vietnamese, such as how to say hello and goodbye, or talk about your home, school, and family. A pronunciation guide at the back of the book explains how to prounce the Vietnamese words used throughout the book.
- Author(s)Charlotte Guillain
- PublisherHeinemann Library
- Date of Publication01/01/2012
- LanguageEnglish & Vietnamese
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Series TitleLanguages of the World (Paperback)
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHeinemann Library
- Content Notecolour illustrations, maps
- Weight113 g
- Width188 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Sewn
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.