All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
About this product
- DescriptionAt the conclusion of The Shipping Man, Robert Fairchild is sipping rose on the Cote d'Azur with Coco Jacobsen...and toasting the success of their $300 million junk bond offering. Six months later, the American finds himself in the 120-degree engine room of a supertanker discharging two million barrels of crude oil, afraid for his job - and afraid for his life. Fortunes change quickly in the volatile oil tanker industry and Fairchild kws that unless he does ather deal on Wall Street soon, the powerful Norwegian tanker magnate that he works for will have little use for him. So when Fairchild convinces Coco to make ather Viking Raid on the U.S. Capital Markets, he thinks his problems have been solved - but the former hedge fund manager couldn't be more wrong. Instead, Fairchild's foray into the world of high finance gets him tangled-up in a geopolitical tussle for clean energy - with a special fleet of LNG ships as its prize - in a battle that pits a big American oil company against the Government of China. In the type of jetsetting shipping romp that only Matt McCleery can write, Fairchild is back at the table in the highest stakes casi in the world - with more than just his deal at stake.
- Author(s)Matthew McCleery
- PublisherMarine Money, Inc.
- Date of Publication01/12/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMarine Money, Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight336 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.