All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Vikings were great explorers, dramatic storytellers, skilled craftsmen and ruthless raiders - this book is a comprehensive introduction to their world, illustrated with amazing photographs, artwork, diagrams and cutaways. Readers can learn about Vikings' everyday lives, their clothes, their food, their homes, their weapons, their culture and their legacy. Includes maps, a timeline, a glossary of Viking terms and a Who's who of all the legendary Vikings.
- Author(s)Anne Millard,Philippa Wingate
- PublisherUsborne Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication01/03/2013
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleUsborne Illustrated World History
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintUsborne Publishing Ltd
- Content NoteFull colour throughout
- Width196 mm
- Height258 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Illustrator(s)Gerald Wood
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.