All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $128.00Trending at AU $198.07
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $166.93
- AU $25.85Trending at AU $29.25
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.22
- AU $46.87Trending at AU $52.20
- AU $14.90Trending at AU $23.48
- AU $35.75Trending at AU $44.19
About this product
- DescriptionDid you kw that our word Thursday comes from the Viking god Thor . . . as in Thor's Day? Neither did the Time Warp Trio. Did you kw that if you say Thursday over and over again too close to a certain magic Book, you will get sucked back two thousand years to the time of the Vikings? Neither did the Time Warp Trio. Can our trusty heroes, Joe, Sam, and Fred, survive a wild ride with Leif Eriksson, match wits with his evil cousin, and get back home in one piece?
- Author BiographyMultiple award-winning author Jon Scieszka grew up in Flint, Michigan, the second oldest and the nicest of six boys. Jon went to school at Culver Military Academy in Indiana where he was a Lieutenant; Albion College in Michigan where he studied to be a doctor; and Columbia University in New York, where he received an M.F.A. in fiction. He taught elementary school in New York for ten years in a variety of positions. He is the author of many books for children including theNew York TimesBest Illustrated BookThe Stinky Cheese Man and Other Fairly Stupid Tales(illustrated by Lane Smith), the Caldecott Honor bookThe True Story of the Three Little Pigs(illustrated by Lane Smith), andMath Curse(illustrated by Lane Smith). In addition to his work as an author, Jon also runs a web-based literacy program called Guys Read that is designed to encourage boys, particularly reluctant readers, to get involved with books. In 2008, Jon was named the country s first National Ambassador for Young People s Literature, a joint effort of the Library of Congress and the Children s Book Council. During his two-year role as Ambassador, he acted as a spokesperson for children s literature, speaking to groups of parents, teachers, and children to encourage the importance of reading. You can visit Jon online at www.jsworldwide.com.
- Author(s)Scieszka Jon
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication01/04/2004
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPenguin Books Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight77 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine7 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.