All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTravel back to the time of the Vikings! Where did they come from and where did they settle? What beliefs and traditions did they bring with them? How do we kw about the Vikings? Explore this ancient civilisation to understand how prehistoric people have influenced the way we live today. Discover the artefacts that give evidence of they way of life.
- Author BiographyJane Bingham is an experienced children's author and editor. She specializes in history and contemporary issues.
- Author(s)Jane Bingham
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication08/10/2015
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleExplore!
- Series Part/Volume Number49
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWayland (Publishers) Ltd
- Out-of-print date06/12/2016
- Weight370 g
- Width226 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
- Interest AgeFrom 9
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.74Trending at AU $29.57
- AU $15.61Trending at AU $16.02
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $32.64
- AU $22.61Trending at AU $26.34
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.86
- AU $20.43Trending at AU $28.55
- AU $11.55Trending at AU $11.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.