About this product
- DescriptionExplore the world of some of the toughest, scariest and most fearsome fighters. Facts and stats on training, weapons and fighting styles will tell you everything you want to kw about our Greatest Warriors!
- Author BiographyPhilip Steele is a leading writer of children's non-fiction books. He was born in Surrey, graduated from University College Durham and worked in London publishing houses. He then freelanced as a project manager, publishing consultant and author. He has written a wide range of books for Wayland, Watts, Dorling Kindersley, Kingfisher/Macmillan, Walker Books and many other publishers worldwide. History, biography, lands and peoples, the natural world, current affairs and social issues all feature prominently in his backlist. Philip has backpacked around Africa, Europe, Asia, North America and Australia. For many years he has been settled very happily amidst the mountains, beaches and green fields of North Wales. His wife (as a teacher) and his teenage daughter (as a secondary school pupil) are ideally suited to cast an critical eye over his work!
- Author(s)Philip Steele
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication24/07/2014
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleGreatest Warriors
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFranklin Watts Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations (colour)
- Weight158 g
- Width215 mm
- Height264 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Edition StatementIllustrated edition
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
- Interest AgeFrom 7
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.