All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDid you kw that Vikings liked to slurp blood soup for supper? Highly-practised in the art of thuggery, the Vikings loved their drink, sacrificed humans in the name of religion and didn't bother with school! Any history book will give you the boring facts THEY think you should kw, but only this one will tell you what the blood-thirsty Vikings were REALLY like ...
- Author BiographyBob has written/co-written fifteen of the eighteen 'What They Don't Tell You About' series and always produces interesting text and lively, humorous illustrations. He is the author of 'Who's Who in British History' and 'Who's Who in Science and Technology', as well as the four 'Who? What? When?' books; 'Tudors', 'Victorians', 'World War I' and 'World War II'.
- Author(s)Robert Fowke
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication14/11/2013
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleWhat They Don't Tell You About
- Series Part/Volume Number6
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWayland (Publishers) Ltd
- Weight100 g
- Width129 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.50Trending at AU $29.57
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $33.44
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.85
- AU $13.62Trending at AU $14.92
- AU $11.16Trending at AU $15.72
- AU $37.24Trending at AU $44.14
- AU $11.55Trending at AU $11.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.