Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
About this product
- DescriptionImagine that there are American MIAs who chose to remain missing after the Vietnam War. Imagine that there is a family in which four generations of strong, alluring women have shared a mysterious connection to an outlandish figure from Japanese folklore. These things are just a small taster of Robbins's eighth and perhaps most beautifully crafted vel - a work as timeless as a myth, yet as topical as the latest international threat.
- Author BiographyTom Robbins has been called a vital natural resource by The Portland Oregonian, one of the wildest and most entertaining novelists in the world by the FT, and the most dangerous writer in the world today by Fernanda Pivano of Italy's Corriere della Sera. A Southerner by birth, Robbins has lived in and around Seattle since 1962. His novels include Fierce Invalids Home From Hot Climates, Jitterbug Perfume, Still Life With Woodpecker, Skinny Legs And All, Half Asleep In Frog Pajamas and Another Roadside Attraction.
- Author(s)Tom Robbins
- PublisherOldcastle Books Ltd
- Date of Publication10/01/2004
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationHarpenden
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNo Exit Press
- Weight242 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.