All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen chubby, geeky Wylder Wallace spills lunch on cool and aloof Addy Crowe at Toronto's Comicon, she dashes to the bathroom, leaving behind the latest issue of her uncle's steampunk comic hit: Flynn Goster in Gold Rush Train. Wylder, a fan of the Flynn comics, opens this new one eagerly, astounded to see the girl who was just yelling at him inside the comic. Fascinated, he follows Addy into the bathroom, and the adventure begins...
- Author BiographyMARTHE JOCELYNhas written or made pictures for nearly thirty children's books. Her most recent books include the YA novel What We Hide and the picture book Where Do You Look? She was the 2009 recipient of the prestigious Vicky Metcalf Award for her body of work. Her middle grade novel Mable Riley won the inaugural TD Children's Literature Award, and her picture book Hannah's Collections was nominated for a Governor General's Award for Illustration. RICHARD SCRIMGER is the award-winning author of sixteen books for children and adults. His works have been translated in many languages and have been critically acclaimed around the world. His first children's novel, The Nose from Jupiter, won the 10th Annual Mr. Christie's Book Award. His novel From Charlie's Point of View was a CLA Honor Book, and was chosen as one of the Best of the Best by the Chicago Public Library. Richard's latest, Ink Me, is part of the Seven series of linked YA novels.
- Author(s)Marthe Jocelyn,Richard Scrimger
- PublisherTundra Books
- Date of Publication15/05/2014
- SubjectChildren's Comic Strip Fiction & Graphic Novels
- Place of PublicationOntario
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintTundra Books
- Content Notechiefly Illustrations (black and white)
- Weight499 g
- Width140 mm
- Height200 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Artist(s)Claudia Davila
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.