Vince Flynn Collectors' Edition, #04: Extreme Measures, Pursuit of Honor, and American Assassin by Vince Flynn (Hardback, 2011)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $137.43+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $95.95+ AU $50.00 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $85.49
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.76
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.53
- AU $12.90Trending at AU $15.61
- AU $29.05Trending at AU $31.31
- AU $8.87Trending at AU $15.80
- AU $14.10Trending at AU $17.43
About this product
- DescriptionIn this special collectors edition, relive the action in Vince Flynn s #1 New York Times bestselling political thrillers: Extreme Measures, Pursuit of Hor, and American Assassin. In this special collectors edition, relive the action in Vince Flynn's #1 New York Tmes bestselling political thrillers: Extreme Measures, Pursuit of Hor, and American Assassin. Extreme Measures In the secretive world where fearless men and women wage a daily covert war, the CIA has intercepted two terrorist cells--but a third, led by a dangerous mastermind, is feared to be on the loose. Counterterrorist agent Mitch Rapp joins forces with a warrior as dedicated--and lethal--as they come: ex-Marine and elite operative Mike Nash. Both Rapp and Nash have stared down the jihadist culture of death. Both have saved thousands of lives without accolades or ackwledgment of their personal sacrifices. But the political winds have changed on Capitol Hill, and certain leaders want Mitch Rapp put back on a short leash. And when a nightmare scenario descends on Washington, D.C., Rapp and Nash will follow new rules of engagement: their own. Pursuit of Hor When Washington, D.C.'s National Counterterrorism Center is struck by a series of devastating explosions, the results are catastrophic--185 killed, including public officials and CIA employees. Such an act of extreme violence calls for extreme measures--and elite counterterrorism operative Mitch Rapp, joining forces with trusted team member Mike Nash, finds himself in the frustrating position of having to illustrate the realities of national security to government officials up in arms over the agents who rushed in to save countless American lives. Meanwhile, with three al Qaeda terrorists still at large and Nash traumatized by the horrors he witnessed during the attack, Rapp must help his friend while threading his way through the naysayers on Capitol Hill--and silently, swiftly, do what he must for the sake of his country and the pursuit of hor. American Assassin Before he was considered a CIA superagent, before he was thought of as a terrorist s worst nightmare, and before he was both loathed and admired by the politicians on Capitol Hill, Mitch Rapp was a gifted college athlete without a care in the world . . . and then tragedy struck. Two-hundred and seventy souls perished that cold December night of the Pan Am Lockerbie terrorist attack, and thousands of family and friends were left searching for comfort. Mitch Rapp was one of them, but he was t interested in comfort. He wanted retribution.
- Author BiographyVince Flynn is the #1 New York Times bestselling author of thirteen thrillers. He lives in the Twin Cities with his wife and three children.
- Author(s)Vince Flynn
- PublisherAtria Books
- Date of Publication06/12/2011
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAtria Books
- Weight2359 g
- Width165 mm
- Height249 mm
- Spine104 mm
- Contained items statementContains 3 Hardbacks
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.