All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAmazing unique and beautiful arrangements of classical standards for a violin-pia-bass trio. Excellent scoring reviewed by top Royal Conservatory of Music and Liszt Academy (Budapest) experts. Includes: Carmen's Habanera from the opera Carmen, Opus 21 . 2 by Georges Bizet (1838-1875), 3 pages. Symphony Number 3 in F Major, Poco Allegretto, Opus 90 by Johannes Brahms (1833-1897), 5 pages. Komm Zigany from the operetta Countess Maritza, 1924 by Emmerich Kalman (1882-1953), 7 pages. Don Sanche's Aria from Don Sanche ou le Chateau d'Amour, Opus 1 by Franz Liszt (1811-1886), 5 pages. Laudate Dominum, K339 by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart (1856-1891), 4 pages. Pia Concerto No. 21, Andante, K467 by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, 9 pages. Pia Concerto No. 2, Adagio, Opus 18 by Serge Rachmiff (1873-1943), 9 pages. Bolero from the ballet Fandango, Opus M. 81, by Joseph-Maurice Ravel (1875-1937), 5 pages. Bergamasca from Ancient Airs and Dances, Opus 40 by Ottori Respighi (1879-1936), 7 pages. Romanza Andaluza from Spanish Dances III, Opus 22 by Pablo de Sarasate (1844-1908), 10 pages. Ave Maria (Ellens Gesang), Opus 52 . 6 by Franz Schubert (1797-1828) and Franz Liszt, 7 pages. Serenade / Standchen (Schwanengesang D957 . 4), Opus 134 / 90 . 11 by Franz Schubert, 4 pages. Pia Trio, Andante, Opus 17 by Clara Schumann (1819-1896), 7 pages. Traumerei (Dreaming), Opus 15 . 7 by Robert Schumann (1810-1856), 2 pages. Fruhlingsstimmen (Voices of Spring) Opus 410 by Johann Strauss, Jr. (1825-1899), 4 pages. Ball, Opus 38 . 3 by Pyotr Ilyitch Tchaikovsky (1840-1893), 5 pages.
- Author BiographyTeo (Barry) Vincent IV and the Givnology Charmony Division team have combined over half a century of expert experience in performing, composing, arranging and teaching. From this great wealth of knowledge and learning technologies we have expert knowledge with practical tips and techniques for a diverse array of musical and cultural uses. Excellent scoring reviewed by top Royal Conservatory of Music and Liszt Academy (Budapest) experts. This volume is excellent for classroom study and exercises, private lessons, and self-study. The goal of the creators is to uphold the beautiful traditions of creating, performing, enjoying and sharing the timeless gift of music and musical cultures. Passing on this joy and gift of making, understanding and enjoying the great feeling of music is a success in itself. May the great art of music be passed on and enliven all who wish it!
- Author(s)Arttsi Institute
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication02/03/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.