All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.64Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.95Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
About this product
- DescriptionPoetry. Authorities say a man was stabbed to death, decapitated and partly cannibalized in what appears to be a random act of violence on board a bus that was en route to Winnipeg late Wednesday. With these starkly haunting words from a 2008 Canadian news report, Joseph Fasa begins VINCENT, a book-length poem based on Vince Li's killing of Tim McLean on a Greyhound bus near Portage la Prairie, Manitoba. Using a fictionalized first-person narrative from the perspective of the killer, Fasa explores the inner workings of a disturbed mind trying to come to terms with a horrific act that even its perpetrator cant fully comprehend. Have you smelled the rose oil / in the shoes of the dead... have you woken / and woken / and woken, the speaker asks us. And the poem will t let us say .
- Author(s)Joseph Fasano
- PublisherCider Press Review
- Date of Publication01/06/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCider Press Review
- Weight142 g
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.