Brand newLOWEST PRICE
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $31.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $21.20
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $77.92
- AU $21.87Trending at AU $24.81
- AU $15.99Trending at AU $21.20
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $14.46Trending at AU $15.42
- AU $12.82Trending at AU $14.43
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Ricardo Francini's father died, leaving him the Italian villa complete with acres and acres of vineyards full of the finest grapes, he thought for sure he had struck gold. But part of his father's last will and testament included a codicil that demanded he produce an heir. Not wanting to tie himself down in marriage, he does the only thing that a man in his position can do. He hires a woman to act as a surrogate. The last thing Ricardo expects is that while he's waiting for his heir to be born, his emotions start to get wrapped up in the woman that had agreed to bare his child for him. Can Ricardo find a way to convince Stella to consider a more permanent roll in his life and that of the child they had created together? It may be time for Ricardo to consider tying his life to a woman in holy matrimony after all, because Stella is an all or thing kind of woman!
- Author(s)Faith Loveright
- Date of Publication18/06/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.