Vintage Crochet: 30 Specially Commissioned Patterns by Susan Cropper (Hardback, 2007)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $31.83Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by buyitnowbooksoz2010
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $14.36+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLoop: Vintage Crochet contains a gorgeous collection of timeless fashion pieces, modern accessories, classic and quirky gifts, and modern-retro furnishings for the home and garden, all specially commissioned by Loop's founder, Susan Cropper, from a variety of leading international crochet designers. Using an array of sumptuous, textural yarns -such as alpaca, silk, cotton, mohair and cashmere- in subtle, earthy and vibrant colours, such as dirty pinks and blues, shades of cream, earthy brown, leafy green and burnt orange, these stalgic designs will let you indulge your inner hippie-chick while creating future heirlooms to treasure. The projects feature a variety of different stitches and techniques -some quick and easy, and others requiring more time and skill. Each pattern comes with yarn specifications and suggestions for embellishments using buttons, ribbons and pompoms. They are divided into four chapters: 'Boho Babes' -beautiful clothes and accessories with a hippie-ish vibe; 'Nostalgic Home' -modern-retro home furnishings; 'Lazy Summers' -pretty items for outdoor living; and 'Gorgeous Gifts' -perfect presents to give away or to keep for yourself. Loop: Vintage Crochet bursts with eugh originality and inspiring ideas to get even the most un-crafty of people running for their knitting needles.
- Author BiographySusan Cropper's passion for knitting, crochet and textiles led to the opening of Loop in London in July 2005. Trusting in her creative instincts Susan conceived the kind of shop she wanted to be able to go to - one that is warm and friendly, sells fabulous yarns, has great pattern support and knowledgeable, helpful staff. Loop was voted one of the top 100 shops in London by Time Out magazine, as well as one of the hottest shops by Elle Decoration. Originally from New York, Susan studied Textile Design at the Fashion Institute of Technology and gained a Bachelor of Fine Arts in Graphic Design from the School of Visual Arts, New York. For the past 20 years she has worked as an Art Director and Designer for major UK publications and companies in both home and lifestyle areas. She lives in London with her husband and three children.
- Author(s)Susan Cropper
- PublisherJacqui Small LLP
- Date of Publication25/10/2007
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJacqui Small LLP
- Content Note200 colour photos
- Weight885 g
- Width230 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $35.13
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.