Brand newLOWEST PRICE
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $69.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.69Trending at AU $111.84
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.50
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.50
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.97
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.12
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.34
About this product
- DescriptionA visual journey through the fashion of the decades, Vintage Fashion enables the reader to identify key designers, shapes, textiles, stitching, and other details and characteristics that define the most influential pieces of the twentieth century. Each decade ends with a 'key looks' spread showing an at-a-glance view of the important shapes, colours and looks that defined the era.The book concludes with a shopping guide, which offers pointers on sourcing and caring for original vintage pieces, along with a glossary of fashion terms and the century's most collectable designers.
- Author BiographyEmma Baxter-Wright studied fashion at Central Saint Martins College of Art and Design and history of art at Bristol University. A former fashion editor, she is the author of The Little Book of Schiaparelli and The Little Book of Chanel. She lives in London. Formerly fashion correspondent at the Daily Mirror, Karen Clarkson is a fashion writer, stylist and broadcaster who has contributed to Interview, i-D and V. Karen is the fashion director for FKA Twigs and co-founder of vintage archive Found and Vision. Sarah Kennedy is a seasoned magazine journalist who has worked for a string of fashion titles, including Grazia, In Style, Glamour and Marie Claire, where she was deputy editor. She is the author of Vintage Swimwear and Vintage Style. Kate Mulvey is a journalist specializing in fashion, beauty and lifestyle subjects. With regular articles in the Daily Mail, Daily Express, Sunday Times and the Independent, she is also the author of Decades of Beauty: The Changing Image of Women 1890s-1990s. Kate lives in London.
- Author(s)Emma Baxter-Wright
- PublisherCarlton Books Ltd
- Date of Publication13/08/2015
- SubjectFashion & Beauty
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCarlton Books Ltd
- Width222 mm
- Height282 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.