All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBeautiful and romantic, Vic Brotherson's flower arrangements focus on traditional, seasonal blooms and foliage, such as alchemilla, lavender, hellebore, peonies and hydrangeas, and perfectly match the vintage pitchers, planters, old glass and retro, charity-shop finds she uses both for displays and as a major source of inspiration. From simple posies to glorious garlands and stunning centrepieces for a Christmas banquet, Vintage Flowers demonstrates just how easy it is to transform a handful of fresh cuttings into arrangements that instantly feel at home and complement the look of a room. Accompanied by step-by-step instructions on using florist foam and chicken wire to making a garland, wreath and hand-tied bunch, plus tips on how to select and condition flowers for longevity, how to pin the perfect corsage, wiring flowers for your hair and how to get the most from your budget, Vintage Flowers promises fabulous results every time.
- Author BiographyVic Brotherson is the owner of Scarlet & Violet, nominated by Time Out in 2008 as one of London's best specialist shops: 'This exquisite flower shop takes your breath away.' She has rapidly established herself as one of the leading florists in the country with a growing media profile and impressive client list to match.
- Author(s)Vic Brotherson
- PublisherKyle Books
- Date of Publication15/09/2011
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2011
- ImprintKyle Books
- Content Notecolour photography
- Weight907 g
- Width210 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.