All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis stunning collection of glamorous photographs by legendary Boris Bennett reflects a desire by the subjects to be transported from their East London surroundings. Vintage Glamour In London's East End is the first mograph of this prolific photographer's work, and will be of particular interest to London's Jewish community, as they were often Bennett's subjects. However, interest in this remarkable book will also come from fashion buffs; the costume and glamour used in Bennett's photography is richly detailed and sumptuously lit.
- Author(s)Boris Bennett
- PublisherHoxton Mini Press
- Date of Publication16/10/2014
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHoxton Mini Press
- Content Note1
- Weight1354 g
- Width220 mm
- Height295 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.86
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.13
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.