All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionThe team at the world's leading Harley magazine, Heavy Duty, is pleased to present a selection of vintage and classic Harley-Davidsons featured in the magazine over the last five years. Collecting and restoring these bikes has become a popular pastime, with many bikes w commanding prices far beyond their original purchase price. Every bike in this book has a history attached to it. That may mean a recorded individual history or a reflection of the model itself but all have played a significant part in shaping the amazing story of the bikes from Milwaukee.
- Author BiographyHeavy Duty magazine was founded in 1991 by Neale and Viv Brumby. Working with a small team they publish a bi-monthly high quality, gloss publication showcasing the best of Harley Davidsons around the world.
- Author(s)Neale Brumby
- PublisherWilkinson Publishing
- Date of Publication07/08/2014
- SubjectRoad & Motor Vehicles: General Interest
- Place of PublicationMelbourne
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintWilkinson Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations (colour)
- Weight300 g
- Width240 mm
- Height320 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.