All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe team at the world's leading Harley magazine, Heavy Duty, is pleased to present a selection of vintage and classic Harley-Davidsons featured in the magazine over the last five years. Collecting and restoring these bikes has become a popular pastime, with many bikes w commanding prices far beyond their original purchase price. Every bike in this book has a history attached to it. That may mean a recorded individual history or a reflection of the model itself but all have played a significant part in shaping the amazing story of the bikes from Milwaukee.
- Author BiographyHeavy Duty magazine was founded in 1991 by Neale and Viv Brumby. Working with a small team they publish a bi-monthly high quality, gloss publication showcasing the best of Harley Davidsons around the world.
- Author(s)Neale Brumby
- PublisherWilkinson Publishing
- Date of Publication07/08/2014
- SubjectRoad & Motor Vehicles: General Interest
- Place of PublicationMelbourne
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintWilkinson Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations (colour)
- Weight300 g
- Width240 mm
- Height320 mm
- Spine5 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $69.60Trending at AU $91.10
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.55
- AU $24.79Trending at AU $28.00
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $50.31
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.93
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.71
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $36.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.