All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.67
About this product
- DescriptionThis gorgeous coffee-table book, with a foreword by influential jeweler Gerda Flockinger, showcases classic vintage jewelry from the past 100 years. Featuring examples that epitomize the iconic styles of each decade, it offers an overview of the most influential designers (including Tiffany, Cartier, Faberge, and Chanel), their sources of inspiration, and materials of choice. Photos display a selection of rare and remarkable pieces from museums and private owners, and a vintage shopping guide gives tips on spotting fakes, caring for purchases, and other important facts collectors should kw.
- Author BiographyCaroline Cox, professor of cultural history at the University of the Arts, London, is a leading fashion authority. Her books include Lingerie: A Lexicon of Style (2000) and Hair and Fashion (2005), which had an accompanying catwalk show at the Victoria and Albert Museum, London. Caroline lives in London, England.
- Author(s)Baroness Caroline Cox
- PublisherLark Books,U.S.
- SubjectAntiques & Collectables
- Place of PublicationAsheville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLark Books,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations
- Weight1084 g
- Width226 mm
- Height282 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Foreword byGerda Flockinger
- Format DetailsSewn,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.