About this product
- DescriptionVintage London is an unpublished collection of beautiful images of the capital as it was in all its vintage glory. A London with shops and fashions that have been consigned to history; a London of smart, neon-lit West End theatres contrasting with the squalid docklands of the East End; a London of ceremonial splendour and grimy, soot-blackened majesty; a London of the past brought vividly to life in full colour.
- Author BiographyGavin Whitelaw has collected original color images for the past 20 years and has an extensive collection of unpublished transparencies. He is the coauthor of London's Big Day: The Coronation 60 Years On.
- Author(s)Gavin Whitelaw
- PublisherThe History Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/07/2014
- SubjectLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Place of PublicationStroud
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe History Press Ltd
- Content Note150 colour illustrations
- Weight748 g
- Width248 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.51Trending at AU $111.62
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.36
- AU $35.81Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.02
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.