All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $85.49
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.76
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.53
- AU $12.90Trending at AU $15.61
- AU $29.05Trending at AU $31.31
- AU $8.87Trending at AU $15.80
- AU $14.10Trending at AU $17.43
About this product
- DescriptionA master of science fiction, a voice of the changing counterculture, and a genuine visionary, Philip K. Dick wrote about reality, entropy, deception, and the plight of being alive in the modern world. Through his remarkable career Dick has established himself as a writer of the first order and his dreams of the future have proven to be eerily prophetic and even more prescient than when he wrote them. Vintage PKD features extracts from The Man in the High Castle, The Three Stigmata of Palmer Eldritch, Ubik, A Scanner Darkly, VALIS, and stories including The Days of Perky Pat, A Little Something for Us Tempunauts, and I Hope I Shall Arrive Soon, along with essays and letters currently unavailable in book form. Vintage Readers are a perfect introduction to some of the great modern writers, presented in attractive, affordable paperback editions.
- Author BiographyPhilip K. Dick was born in Chicago in 1928 and lived most of his life in California. He briefly attended the University of California, but dropped out before completing any classes. In 1952 he began writing professionally, going on to write thirty-six novels, including Martian Time-Slip, A Scanner Darkly, and Ubik, and five short-story collections. He won the 1963 Hugo Award for best novel for The Man in the High Castle and the 1975 John W. Campbell Memorial Award for best novel of the year for Flow My Tears, the Policeman Said. Philip K. Dick died in 1982.
- Author(s)Philip K Dick
- PublisherVintage Books USA
- Date of Publication13/06/2006
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintVintage Books USA
- Weight218 g
- Width135 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.