Vintage Quilt Revival: 22 Modern Designs from Classic Blocks by Katie Clark Blakesley, Faith Jones, Lee Heinrich (Paperback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $27.96Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $35.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionVintage Quilt Revival is a resource for quilters of any age or style who love to use today's modern colors and fabrics. With fresh quilt layouts, detailed instructions on foundation piecing, and a wide variety of traditional blocks and modern projects, Vintage Quilt Revival is at the forefront of the burgeoning interest in the traditional-made-modern movement. Join the authors and make 20 traditional quilt blocks. Use them to sew a sampler quilt or explore the authors' tips and modifications for making the blocks fresh and appealing and use them to create quilts with a modern flair. Projects range from full-size quilts to a pillow, table runner, bag, and zipper pouch. Learn bits of quilting history throughout the book and see design tips on how to take traditional quilt blocks and piecing techniques and give them a modern spin. If you're already kwledgeable about piecing, basting, quilting, and binding, this book is an essential addition to your library.
- Author BiographyKatie Clark Blakesley lives in Alexandria, Virginia, with her husband and two children. She is the past president of the Washington, D.C., Modern Quilt Guild and has received two awards for her academic writing. Her quilt work has been featured in several publications. Lee Heinrich, a former graphic designer, has been quilting and sewing since 2008. She lives in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, with her husband and two daughters. Lee's quilts and other sewing projects have been featured in several magazines as well as on her blog. Faith Jones lives in Chicago with her husband and children and has been sewing for over twenty years. Through social media, she has created an online following that generates over 200,000 page views a month on her blog. Her patterns can be found in several publications.
- Author(s)Faith Jones,Katie Clark Blakesley,Lee Heinrich
- PublisherInterweave Press Inc
- Date of Publication31/03/2013
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLoveland, CO
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInterweave Press Inc
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight626 g
- Width216 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-ROM
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $126.09New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.71New
- AU $93.44Used
- AU $101.53New
- AU $78.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.05
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $89.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.49
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.27
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.17
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.86
- AU $21.20Trending at AU $23.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.