All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a new format of the 2007 'Made From Memories'. It draws on a style that is found somewhere comfortable in our memories, things we remember from our grandparents and parents - a pattern on a piece of fabric, an old photograph or a lovely brooch. Things which though they're old, have w become fashionable again. This book shows you how to make over 15 lovely projects - ranging from brooches, gloves, guest towels and scented cushions - using genuine family keepsakes, or fabrics, trimmings and other knick-knacks that have a stalgic feel and style. Vintage Projects will be perfect for crafters wishing to create pieces for their home and to those who want to recycle old treasured items and turn them into something new.
- Author BiographyBorn in South Africa, Vivienne Bolton moved to England in 1979 where she has established herself as an expert on crafts. Now living in Bury St Edmunds, Vivienne is involved in many different projects, including cooking in a restaurant, running a website and decorating houses for parties. She is the author of the highly successful The Big Book of Greetings Cards and Handmade Cards and Gift-wrap.
- Author(s)Vivienne Bolton
- PublisherIMM Lifestyle Books
- Date of Publication05/11/2013
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNew Holland Publishers Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations (black and white, and colour)
- Weight363 g
- Width215 mm
- Height255 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $35.13
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.