All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.17Trending at AU $52.09
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $31.97Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.34Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionInspired by the best of a century's designs on both sides of the Atlantic, Vintage-Style Beaded Jewelry shows you how to create 35 delightful designs for your very own modern heirlooms. Deborah Schneebeli-Morrell uses a range of widely available materials to create jewelry for all occasions, including ideas to wear every day, such as a simple button necklace, and occasion pieces, such as a wedding tiara embellished with beads and paper rosebuds. Despite their glamour, many of Deborah's projects are surprisingly inexpensive; she shows how to make old china into cameo brooches, how to reuse jewels for a glistening two-strand bracelet and how to revive a beloved but broken necklace as a stunning pearl necklace. Ideal as a gift, many of the bracelets, necklaces, brooches and earrings can be created in an afteron. With tips on how to work with found objects, Deborah shows how to transform favourite but damaged costume jewelry and thrift store finds into precious pieces that can be treasured forever. Clear step-by-step artworks and the use of simple techniques mean that even the beginner can produce stunning results.
- Author BiographyDeborah Schneebeli-Morrell originally trained in fine art and is now an award-winning artist who has exhibited widely in Britain and Europe. She has appeared on radio and television and is a frequent contributor to magazines. She has worked widely in art education as a teacher, art advisor and artist in residence. She is the author of a number of craft books including Decorating Eggs and Decorating Pumpkins and Gourds.
- Author(s)Deborah Schneebeli-Morrell
- PublisherRyland, Peters & Small Ltd
- Date of Publication11/12/2010
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCICO Books
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight522 g
- Width208 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.