Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionViola Friends 2 contains duos, concertos and concertis arranged for the viola by some of the greatest classical composers. The book consist of works by Tartini, Handel, Mozart, Beethoven, Seitz, Kuchler, Komarovsky, Bach etc. Viola Friends wants to inspire beginning viola students with fun music and easy to learn chamber music. Along with short pieces, duos and concertis some basic kwledge of music theory is presented with colorful and vivid drawings. All of the music in the books can be played at home with the help of the YouTube Violin Friends videos. The series includes books for violin and viola students from the elementary viola playing until the concertos and sonatas of the classical and romantic period.
- Author BiographyLauri is a string teacher working with big and small violin and viola students right from the early beginning. Chamber music, musical phrasing and a well balanced sound are some of the fundamental key points in his teaching. As a professional musician he is busy working in various projects. Sometimes to play the viola has taken him to compose music to photos, at times to travel around the world in various ensembles. Violin Friends began as a project to make a collection of all material at hand and to include only music that has been of great inspiration to students over many years. Soon it became evident that also some new music had to be written in order to proceed in a pedagogical way. Lauri lives in Helsinki, Finland, where he is teaching violin-, viola- and orchestral playing. He is also a founding member (and the arranger) of the Allegros String Quartet.
- Author(s)MR Lauri Juhani Hamalainen
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication28/01/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight312 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.