All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionViolence in Homes and Communities considers increased contemporary domestic, workplace and community violence, and how it can be prevented. Contributions to this book, one in a series sponsored by the National Mental Health Assocation (USA), explore foundations of violence and methods to reduce its incidence. Topics include: child abuse; spousal abuse; workplace violence; the impact of television violence; racial, ethnic and religious violence; mental illness; domestic violence.
- Author BiographyPrevention, Child and Family Agency of Southeastern Connecticut, New London, CT.
- Author(s)Sandra J. McElhaney,Thomas P. Gullotta
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication22/06/1999
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleIssues in Children's & Families' Lives S.
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 11
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight499 g
- Width139 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited bySandra J. McElhaney,Thomas P. Gullotta
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.68Trending at AU $111.07
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.33
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.01
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.