All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMeticulously trained to be a merciless fighting machine from a young age, Alexia, a startling teen with electrifying violet eyes and a stealth mercenary mind, w faces her destiny to lead an army through its final stages of world domination. Meanwhile, Matthew, mastermind of the Long War and her overlord, in his bloodlust to fulfill his self-appointed destiny, overlooks a key fray in the rope: the rebellious nature of a teenager.
Distraught over the idea of killing incent people, she runs away from her prescribed fate to forge her own path in a small resistance military camp devoted to bringing Matthew's regime to an end: The Shadows. However, Matthew is unwilling to let go of his prize pupil. He turns to every means necessary to bring Alexia back into his clutches to fulfill his plan.
With her eyes of steaming violet and hair of charcoal black silk, a look that differs so radically from others in her community, she solicits the help of her fellow Shadow campers and succeeds in her new life of camouflage . . . but at what cost? Tormented, Alexia watches as Matthew's soldiers torture and kill her companions in their quest to capture her.
Will her struggle to end the Long War define her true destiny or the death of her soul?
- Author(s)Olivia Lodise
- PublisherBoutique of Quality Books
- Date of Publication03/08/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBoutique of Quality Books
- Weight658 g
- Width152 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $31.01New
- AU $78.85New
- AU $21.56New
- AU $43.88New
- AU $23.51New
- AU $25.04New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.48Trending at AU $31.01
- AU $76.69Trending at AU $78.85
- AU $74.55Trending at AU $83.16
- AU $59.72Trending at AU $61.86
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $20.85
- AU $22.27Trending at AU $22.91
- AU $10.68Trending at AU $18.69