Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $25.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCurrent approaches to the diagsis and management of viral hepatitis rely on understanding molecular virology. This book aims to bridge the widening rift between clinical and molecular aspects of viral hepatitis by providing an up-to-date overview of the field.
- Author(s)E. A. Fagan,T. J. Harrison
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication15/06/2000
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBios Scientific Publishers Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight612 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $30.67Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.