Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- DescriptionViral Vectors for Gene Therapy: Methods and Protocols consists of 30 ch- ters detailing the use of herpes viruses, adeviruses, ade-associated viruses, simple and complex retroviruses, including lentiviruses, and other virus systems for vector development and gene transfer. Chapter cont- butions provide perspective in the use of viral vectors for applications in the brain and in the central nervous system. Viral Vectors for Gene Therapy: Methods and Protocols contains step-by-step methods for successful rep- cation of experimental procedures, and should prove useful for both experienced investigators and newcomers in the field, including those beginning graduate study or undergoing postdoctoral training. The Notes section contained in each chapter provides valuable troublesho- ing guides to help develop working protocols for your laboratory. With Viral Vectors for Gene Therapy: Methods and Protocols, it has been my intent to develop a comprehensive collection of modern molecular methods for the construction, development, and use of viral vectors for gene transfer and gene therapy. I would like to thank the many chapter authors for their contributions. They are all experts in various aspects of viral vectors, and I appreciate their efforts and hard work in developing comprehensive chapters. As editor, it has been a privilege to preview the development of Viral Vectors for Gene Therapy: Methods and Protocols, and to acquire insight into the various methodological approaches from the many different contri- tors.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication07/10/2002
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Medicine
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 76
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1175 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Edited byCurtis A. Machida
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.