All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionVirgie was always begging to go to school with us boys. Papa, Mama, can I go too? My brothers had doubts. School was seven miles away -- a long way from Mama. Virgie was scarcely big as a field mouse. How could she make the trip? And girls didn't really need school. But I got to thinking: Virgie was free like we were. Free to learn. And didn't girls need to kw how to write and add too? Mama and Papa thought so. And one summer, they decided to do something about it.That was the year Virgie came to school with us boys. And she sure showed us!
- Author(s)Elizabeth Fitzgerald Howard
- PublisherPerfection Learning
- Date of Publication01/01/2005
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPerfection Learning
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight327 g
- Width225 mm
- Height263 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Illustrator(s)E B Lewis
- Format DetailsLibrary binding
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.