All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.07
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $50.46Trending at AU $57.09
About this product
- DescriptionIn this second edition of Bob Gooch's Virginia Fishing Guide, M. W. Smith offers an updated version of a classic work of Virginia outdoor literature. Providing a new preface and appendices, Smith also recasts the volume's introduction and site listings to reflect such changes as new catch and release only designations and stocking schedules (for trout streams). This edition features a fresh design with new maps and photographs.
- Author BiographyBob Gooch (1919-2006) was a freelance outdoor writer whose many publications include Lake Fishing in Virginia and Enjoying Virginia Outdoors (both Virginia). M. W. Smith is Professor of English at Bluefield State College and the author of a number of fishing guides, including Fishing the New River Valley, Fishing the Roanoke Valley, and Fishing the Shenandoah Valley (all Virginia). He is the proprietor of Greasy Creek Outfitters, a fishing guide service and retailer based in Floyd, Virginia.
- Author(s)Mr Bob Gooch
- PublisherUniversity of Virginia Press
- Date of Publication29/08/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Virginia Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, maps
- Weight363 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement2nd
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.