About this product
- DescriptionEngage your most struggling readers in grades 3-6 with Red Rhi Nonfiction! This new series features high-interest topics in every content area. Visually appealing full-color photographs and illustrations, fun facts, and short chapters keep emerging readers focused. Written at a 1.5-1.9 readability level, these books include pre-reading comprehension questions and a 20-word glossary for comprehension support. What is virtual reality? Can a glove save lives? How can you visit Paris from home? What is 3-D? How could a virtual world be bad?
- Author(s)John Perritano
- PublisherTurtleback Books
- Date of Publication01/07/2015
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleRed Rhino Nonfiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTurtleback Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight236 g
- Width142 mm
- Height206 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.