All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.56
About this product
- DescriptionIt's time to pop some fun my precious reader! My Activity Plus book is actually pocket friends with Paradise Animals A to M, and N to Z. Paradise Animals Activity Book could be titled Book of Games, Poems, Quotes, Coloring Pages, and Tracing/Coloring ABC's. NOTE TO READER: Some of my coloring pages are black and white. But, some have shades of grays, and even lighter lines. I feel this can easily help one to tice a color change is needed. Lighter lines give the opportunity to trace. My book nurtures the need to focus on helping the elderly, starting at a young age, in a fun interactive way. Each A to Z animal has individual quotes relating to their virtue. Use the table of contents frequently to enlighten your spirit, give joy to your day, and peace to your soul. For example: one day you may have the challenge of accepting a circumstance. Then, read the quotes from Accepting Alligator. If you focus too much on the negative, then enjoy the quotes from Blessings Bear. Count your blessings, instead of troubles, and count your smiles instead of tears. The ABC section is good, creative, and mental exercise for the aging, as in the educational arena with children. The coloring pictures aids in exercising the brain for the aging, and can be used by children (any age), too. Blessings of peace and creativity are the focus on beauty and creative fun, instead of some aging that watch TV all day long, or sleep too much. My parade of games from A to Z happily await your participation. Here's a happy example: The All Game. In this awesome game, all virtues from my first book, my second book, and even virtues that you kw, can be used in The All Game. For example: The goal is to find all the letter a words. Then, write down which a words are virtuous words. For a stronger challenge, put the words in alphabetical order. 3 x 5 cards, or simple spiral tebooks, can be used to keep track of your progress. For a little more creativity, cut the virtuous words out and put them in a cup. Give the cup a little shake, and pick out a surprise to lighten your way. Lots of poems and songs are highlighted in my first book Virtuepops Adventures in Virtueland. It is a great reference tool. You can create your own little jingle with the many virtuous quotes, and poems, to choose from. Whatever sports and/or games you decide to play, remember to show respect for other's feelings, whether winning or losing is involved. If our world played, and worked, everything in this manner, we would live in a wise and worthy world. Be fair and shake hands, or even give nifty hugs. I have great hope that all the circles of games in your life be blessed with the fruit of fun and honesty, which blossoms endlessly with blessings of beautiful virtues. Each fantastic animal from Paradise Activity awaits your creative imagination to color them happy. You or someone else (like a grandchild or friend) may assist in your coloring. But, at least give it a happy try! You may be thinking, well, I am an older person and this is for children. Not necessarily so!! It is a proven fact that as we age, it is t only important to get physical exercise, but mental exercise. The added bonus is to make the mental exercise fun! Practice tracing the ABC pages, and then happily color. Remember, to take the needed breaks. Drink of lots of water, practice deep relaxation breathing, and treat yourself to reading some heartwarming, some informative, and some funny quotes.
- Author BiographyI carry a loyal dedication to the mental, physical, emotional, and financial welfare of our aging, and elderly. As a very young girl, I loved listening to the elderly's stories, and helping them when I could. I visited nursing homes from second grade on, to give caring company and happy smiles. I joyfully volunteered at our local center for the elderly. Again, I felt joy in sitting next to someone that was alone. I enjoyed listening to their stories about their life, children, and families. I contact all levels of government to protect, not only the aging, but everyone's retirement future. For six years, I've been a personal assistant for a very dear friend with mental disabilities. I have other friends who are up in age. With all my strength, I try to make life easier, more enjoyable, and peaceful for them. I humbly encourage both young and old, to save a space in your heart, save some time in your day, and to show love to the aging and elderly. We need your comfort and love as much as we need food, water, and oxygen. I have patiently worked with many elderly individuals who have trouble with letters and sometimes reading. Yet, I have not met one that did not truly enjoy playing games, reading, or hearing poems/quotes, or coloring and tracing. Even these simple activities can keep one's cherished mind, and thinking, alive and stronger. I try to make it fabulously fun for you to faithfully exercise your precious mind! Try it! Put your thinking caps on, and your creative gloves on! Test your skills in one of the most important values of life you will learn-our precious virtues. Venerate our virtues!! I happily say, I do.
- Author(s)Frances Angelina
- Date of Publication27/08/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight549 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.