About this product
- DescriptionNow is t the time for Carmen to fall in love. And Jeremy is hands-down the wrong guy for her to fall for. He is infuriating, arrogant, and the only person who can stand in the way of Carmen getting the one thing she wants most: to win the prestigious Guarneri competition. Carmen's whole life is violin, and until she met Jeremy, her whole focus was winning. But what if Jeremy isn't just hot...what if Jeremy is better ? Carmen kws that kissing Jeremy can't end well, but she just can't stay away. Nobody else understands her--and riles her up--like he does. Still, she can't trust him with her biggest secret: She is so desperate to win she takes anti-anxiety drugs to perform, and what started as an easy fix has become a hungry addiction. Carmen is sick of t feeling anything on stage and even more sick of always doing what she s told, doing what's expected. Sometimes, being on top just means you have a long way to fall....
- Author(s)Jessica Martinez
- PublisherSimon Pulse
- Date of Publication18/10/2011
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSimon Pulse
- Weight408 g
- Width147 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.