All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWithout sensationalizing or providing technical details that would result in a terrorist's handbook, this volume reflects concerns expressed by experts from 12 states. The book is exceptional because of its focus on indirect impacts on human health and welfare through challenge to the security of food. These urgently need to be recognised and steps taken to counter the threat. The need for protection is weighed against risks of discouraging biotechlogical advance.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication18/09/2006
- SubjectMilitary History
- Series TitleNATO Security Through Science Series C (Closed):
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight530 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edited byIan Cooper,Thomas Kuehne,Valery P. Polischuk
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.65New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.80Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.