All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn Virus Hybrids as Namaterials: Methods and Protocols expert researchers in the field detail many of the methods used to study virus for medial and nmedical applications. These include methods and techniques for genetically engineering viruses for therapeutic purpose and vaccine production, chemically modified viruses for virus-templated naparticles production, and genetically engineered or chemically modified viral particles as imaging agents. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and key tips on troubleshooting and avoiding kwn pitfalls. Authoritative and practical, Virus Hybrids as Namaterials: Methods and Protocols seek to aid new researchers to get involved in this multidisciplinary area.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication16/11/2013
- SubjectTechnology: General & Reference
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number1108
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note23 black & white illustrations, 21 colour illustrations, 13 black & white tables, biography
- Weight667 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byBanahalli Ratna,Baochuan Lin
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.