All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionViruses and Human Cancer provides a comprehensive review of the seven currently kwn human tumor viruses and their associated cancers with an emphasis on epidemiology, clinicopathologic features, and pathogenesis. Chapters are written by internationally recognized experts and all are generously illustrated with tables, diagrams and photographic images. Viruses and Human Cancer is designed to serve as a concise review of the field of human tumor virology for pathologists, oncologists and infectious disease specialists. It will also be of great value to practicing physicians, residents and clinical fellows in these specialties.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication21/06/2014
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note21 black & white illustrations, 74 colour illustrations, 50 black & white tables, biography
- Weight808 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byS. David Hudnall
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.22New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.43Trending at AU $23.89
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $119.81
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $74.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.