All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.65Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.42Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the first book to focus entirely on viruses in foods. It collates information on the occurrence, detection, transmission, and epidemiology of viruses in various foods. Although methods for bacterial detection in food are available, methods for detection of viruses in food, with the exception of shellfish, are t available. It is important, therefore, to develop methods for direct examination of food for viruses and to explore alternate indicators that can accurately reflect the virological quality of food. This book addresses these issues along with strategies for the prevention and control of viral contamination of food.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication16/06/2006
- SubjectIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Series TitleFood Microbiology and Food Safety
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Out-of-print date01/09/2016
- Content Note13 black & white illustrations, 37 black & white tables, biography
- Weight780 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited bySagar M. Goyal
- Series Edited byMichael P. Doyle
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.