All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is unique in that it brings together published viscosity data, experimental methods, theoretical, correlation and predictive procedures in a single volume. The readers will get a better understanding of why various methods are used for measuring viscosity of different types of liquids and why an experimental method is dependent on fluid characteristics, such as Newtonian or n-Newtonian fluids. Undergraduate and graduate students in any science and engineering disciplines will find this book very useful. It is an excellent reference book for chemical engineers, mechanical engineers, and food engineers. Any researchers associated with chemical synthesis, process development, fluid flow, the petroleum industry, the chemical industry or commercial enterprises will benefit significantly from this book. It is also recommended for design, professional, and practising engineers.
- Author(s)Dabir S. Viswanath,Dasika. H. L. Prasad,Kalipatnapu Y. Rani,Nidamarty V. K. Dutt,Tushar Ghosh
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/11/2006
- SubjectMechanical Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1116 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.73
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.12
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $34.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.