All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionVishnu's Kitchen offers a simple, easy to understand approach to Ayurvedic cooking. Many of the recipes in this book are balanced for all constitutional types according to the ancient system of Ayurveda and have been selected from cooking classes offered by Vishnu Dass. Today there are many conflicting opinions about what constitutes a healthy diet, so the purpose for writing this book is to offer a stress-free and practical approach to nutrition. Have fun and enjoy!
- Author BiographyVishnu Dass is an Ayurvedic practitioner and herbalist and the owner and director of Blue Lotus Ayurveda in Asheville, NC. He received his training under the guidance of Dr. Vasant Lad and is a graduate of the Ayurvedic Institute in Albuquerque, NM. Having served on the board of directors for the National Ayurvedic Medical Association, he remains an honorary lifetime practitioner member. He teaches extensively on Ayurveda and Yoga philosophy for schools of Ayurveda and clinical herbalism as well as Yoga retreat centers and teacher training programs. His knowledge in both Eastern and Western herbal traditions combined with years of clinical practice comes together in his practical and inspired writings, including Ayurvedic Herbology East & West, A Practical Guide to Ayurvedic Herbal Medicine.
- Author(s)Vishnu Dass
- Date of Publication07/09/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight118 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $36.33Trending at AU $38.28
- AU $43.75Trending at AU $48.78
- AU $38.00Trending at AU $60.52
- AU $24.11Trending at AU $29.46
- AU $16.58Trending at AU $18.63
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $34.72
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.